Ezymed charts are nationally recognised and approved computer-generated National Residential Medication Charts (NRMC) containing residents’ comprehensive medical information. The medication record displays resident’s medication profiles in an easy-to-use format.
- These medication charts are designed to improve medication safety to residents as all the resident’s information is amalgamated to one centralised record.
- Being computer generated the charts are easily printed on a quarterly basis by the pharmacy and reviewed by the prescribers.
- On every page of the Ezymed NRMCs, the resident name, photo and allergies/adverse reaction are visible to ensure correct identification when prescribing, supplying, and dosing is carried out.
- In addition, it eliminates human related errors such as misinterpretation of handwritten information, and duplication of medications.
- Ezymed NRMCs are prescription certified for up to four months reducing the need for the pharmacy to continuously request prescriptions.
- Furthermore, being nationally recognised the Ezymed residential medication charts can be used by the pharmacy to claim for PBS medications.
- The Ezymed residential medication charts are approved for electronic NRMC and are compatible with most electronic medication administration systems used in the aged care.