How it works:
– Data input is entered by the Supply Pharmacist directly from the Medication Chart (for aged-care facilities) or prescriptions on file (for community patients).
– Instead of packing onsite, you will receive a delivery of completed packs ready for checking.
– If any changes have been made between the pack date and delivery date, simply make the amendments with our quick and easy to use blister cards.
– The patient then collects their packs and pays their pharmacy account.
– We offer full support and complete flexibility with extra/holiday packs available as well as training and software support.
Although Unit-dose is possible, we are advocates of the Multi-Dose system for quicker dosing times, pharmacist & nurse convenience and the reduced storage space required.
We supply both sachet and blister cards which are electronically and photographically verified using the latest technology in quality assurance and quality control. This gives you, the supply pharmacy, peace of mind knowing your patients are receiving accurate DAAs. Ezymed is the first to offer this cutting-edge technology in both sachet and blister packs.
Counter-top units and POS supplied to pharmacies free of charge to help you market your business and grow your customer base. Our customised medication trolleys can be provided free of charge for aged care facilities. We will provide thorough training and ensure all requirements are met for each site, assisting you through the entire setup process and beyond.